All residents shall observe, follow, and abide by all the following rules relating to any vehicle parked or left standing in Tropicana Student Living parking facilities.
Violations of any policy stated here within WILL RESULT in towing of the violator’s vehicle. A towing company has been contracted to patrol Tropicana Student Living parking lots. No notice will be given if a vehicle is being towed.
- Any or all persons entering, utilizing, or occupying any given area or space, in or on Tropicana Student Living parking facilities do so at their own risk.
- The property owner, agent, manager, and its employees shall not be held liable for any and all damages or claims that are beyond their control.
- Tenants shall not repair, restore, work on or reform any maintenance procedures to any vehicle while they are parked in Tropicana’s parking areas.
- All tenants shall obey the speed limit of (5 mph) while entering, exiting, or operating a motor vehicle in, on, or around Tropicana Student Living.
- All vehicles utilizing our parking facilities must display the parking permit decal given from Tropicana Student Living. This must be done so that you have met the requirements and are authorized to park your vehicle in our parking lot. If this is not done properly, your car may be towed at your own expense.
- Only the vehicle specifically assigned to the numbered location may park in that numbered location. ALL OTHER VEHICLES WILL BE TOWED. YOU MUST DISPLAY THE DECAL IN YOUR CAR TO AVOID GETTING TOWED. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOUR DECAL ON THE WINDOW. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS PRESENT, YOU WILL BE TOWED. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Any or all vehicles will be towed if:
- not displaying an authorized Parking Permit(or not displaying a Temporary Parking Permit in the appropriate location of the vehicle)
- parked in a fire lane
- blocking another vehicle
- parked in front of garages or carports or double parked in any other parking area
- parked in any area other than a clearly marked parking space
- taking up more than one parking space
- found to be inoperative
- parked in a location not reserved for their vehicle
- displaying a Parking Permit or Temporary Parking Permit that is mutilated or distorted
- displaying a Parking Permit or Temporary Parking Permit that is forged or counterfeit (also will face disciplinary action)
- displaying a Parking Permit or Temporary Parking Permit that is expired or revoked
- parked in a handicapped without the correct handicap permit (as provided by the state of CA)
- It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to update any vehicle information provided to Tropicana Student Living. Any Parking Permit or Temporary Parking Permit found on a vehicle which does not match the description on file, will be considered stolen and the vehicle will be towed.
- I understand that any guest parking at Tropicana Student Living will need to pay a guest parking fee which they can obtain at the Tropicana front desk. Temporary Parking Passes must be clearly displayed on the mirror of the vehicle and guest parking is ONLY for Guest Parking spaces.
- My right to park at Tropicana Student Living ends on the day that my resident contract is over, the day that I have cancelled my contract or the day that I have been removed from housing – whichever comes first. Parking fees are non-refundable, and permits may not be transferred to another resident.
- Permit is only valid for your assigned space, no other space, even if yours is occupied. If your space is occupied, park on the street and call tow company to have the car in your space removed.